Monday, April 25, 2011

birthday number 41

So, as of today I am 41......great.....
Not exactly thrilled with that number.  It hasn't been the best birthday I've ever had but maybe expecting a great birthday after the age of 21 is being ridiculous.
I am seriously considering running out and buying  some wrinkle cream as well as just rejoining Weight Watchers (WW) again.
My little intuitive eating experiment failed miserably.  It turned out to be an awful weekend.  I won't bore you with the details but events took place that were unforeseen, uncontrollable, and stressful.  So, I ate to comfort myself.  I haven't weighed myself yet because I am  not sure I am ready to deal with the damage.  But, I am seriously considering rejoining WW again.
My way of eating (when I am being healthy) falls in line with WW new program.  I could use the support and help.  I would like to get 30lbs.off  as soon as possible.  Maybe this time WW would work for me.  I have joined WW probably once a year for the last 15 yrs.  Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. 
All I know is that I have a lot of thinking to do.  If you have any opinions on Weight Watchers please let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment