Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April 26, 2011

My first Weight Watchers (WW) meeting will be tomorrow at 9:30a.m.  I took yesterday to do a lot of research.  I posted in several forums dealing with WW for advice.  It really does seem like my way of eating will absolutely fit in with the new WW program called "Points Plus".  I also did a lot of research on the best WW leaders in my area.  The person leading the meeting in a town over from me is said to be one of the best in the area (I've been to her meetings before and she is amazing) so that is why I picked that meeting to start attending.

But, just because I am officially starting tomorrow doesn't mean I am not starting on my own today.  I just got back from the store and stocked up on all sorts of veggies.  For lunch today I will be having a cold cucumber, onion, cauliflower, and chickpea salad.

You know, I don't actually believe WW is the be all and end all.  But, I do think it will provide me with a supportive structure to get to my goals.  I need that help and support to break free from some bad habits my hubby and I have developed.  Sometimes it is hard for me to think out of the little box we have painted ourselves into and I am not too sure my husband really wants to change anything-lol.  But, I am pretty sure he is now finally willing to support any change I want to make-even healthy habits he is not really into. 

Wish me luck and good luck with your journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment