Thursday, January 19, 2012

The relationship between stress and weight.

I have been trying to figure out how to write this post all day.  I don't want to bore all of you with a long, drawn out story about my personal life.  And, yet, there is a lesson to be learned that I really want to share.

Basically, this week I was feeling a lot of stress over my weight.  You know -the typical why can't I lose weight more quickly question I ask myself.  Yesterday I decided to take a mental break from stress.  I made myself think of anything that did not have to do with weight, karate, exercise, or diet things.  Today I weighed myself and I was down 3lbs.  I ate the same but didn't exercise. I even allowed myself to have a treat.  I read and had a good time, avoiding any and all stress.  Down 3lbs in one day.....

Lesson-stop thinking and/or stressing about your weight.  It is counter productive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment