Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Jan. 10, 2012

A third of the way through January already.....geez, where does the time go?
I am on the mend and yesterday I went back to excercising.  I started my T-Tapp workout for the first time and worked on kata.  The T-Tapp is going to take some time to get used to and learn.  But, I am really excited about it. 

Last night I had a nightmare again about karate.  This time I wasn't practising kata enough so I guess that is my subconscious way of telling me to do more.

Hope your new year is going well so far!

2 comments:

  1. My biggest accomplishment of the day is my husband bringing a coffee up to the office for me. It's not that it's any great thing (he's very nice :) ), but holy cow, I want that coffee!

    Exercise for me is still nil until these stupid gums heal up. Good grief, I'm tired of the physical issues. Aging is not fun :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, I am so sorry that you are having these problems. Hoping you get better very soon!!!

    300lbs. Dragon

    ReplyDelete