Tuesday, January 31, 2012

observing a trend

Since about Monday morning (yesterday) I decided to cut back on my carbs along with eating less (listening to body hunger cues).  So far, 2lbs.  down.  Hmmmnnnn.......

I am still eating some carbs.  Yesterday I had a baked potato with my evening meal.  And, I had a cup of ice cream for dessert (literally measured it out).  Did not have any carbs during the rest of the day with the exception of a teaspoons worth of honey in my tea and about the same amount of sugar in a cup of coffee.  Rest of the day I drank a lot of water.

I am just making a note of it here.  We will see if the trend continues.

1 comment:

  1. Trends are always interesting to note, and sometimes they give us some good insight! I measure my ice cream too. I figure everyone needs a hobby... ;)

    ReplyDelete