Sunday, January 22, 2012

42 days review of Slimpods

When I started Slimpods, I committed to 42 days of doing the program.  I am now at the end of that 42 days.  Did it work, you might be asking?  My response is YES.  But, not in the way that I expected.

First of all I didn't lose any weight but I also didn't gain.  The Slimpod helped me uncover a lot of negative and self-defeating attitudes that I had and didn't know where there.  It is my firm belief that these beliefs have been holding me back in all areas of my life-especially weight loss.  Truthfully, I could have done any diet plan during the last 42 days and, due to these attitudes, I would not have lost weight. 

Now that a certain amount of unconscious negative thinking has been uncovered and dealt with in my brain, I really believe weight loss is just about to happen.  Because of this, I am recommitting myself to another 42 days of listening to the Slimpod.  March 4th will be the end of this new 42 day program.

Another thing I want to do in addition to listening to the Slimpod is starting to working on incorporating healthy habits into my every day life.  Over the last 42 days I worked on getting exercise into my daily routine.  I am still working on that one.  But, it gets easier every week.  This week I want to start drinking more water.  I was doing well with getting water in after my operation but since then I keep forgetting to drink water (or anything).  For some reason I just forget about drinking liquids in general.  The last time I drank a few glasses of water every hour my hunger levels dramatically decreased.  So, it seems like a really easy way to do better with my weight.

So, this is what is going on with my weight/diet plan.  I am excited about the direction I am going in.  This week I am going to write about what is going on with my karate.  I am also excited about where that is going as well.

Lastly, I want to say to Sensei that I hope your finger is doing OK (he hurt himself on Friday night and it looked very painful).  We have been thinking about you and hope all is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment