Thursday, January 26, 2012

karate post will wait

I was going to write a post about the status of my karate.  I am going to wait on that.  This week (and probably the next few weeks) has been odd for us.  Something kinda huge is happening in our personal lives.  Some one rather important to us in many, many ways is in the process of passing away.  We are basically waiting for this person to pass away any day now (which is a gruesome thing to think about).  This has effected our lives on many levels.
Till this life issue is resolved I won't be able to make the kind of progress I was making on karate.  This is due to my husband not being around to double check my kata.  This has been going on for two weeks now and who knows how many more weeks it may go on for.  I am certainly not complaining.  This is a sad, sad situation.  So just please bare with me as we go through this storm.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for what you're going through. I a situation with a family member a few years ago that could be similar to yours. Please, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to read about your situation. Let me know if you guys need anything.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete