Friday, November 18, 2011

Playing hooky

On Saturday I am suppose to be at a craft show/community yard sale that my mother and sister-in-law organized at our local fire house.  I am suppose to be there all morning but I have decided to rebel and skip out in time to get to karate.  My husband is awesome because he said he is willing to stay behind at the craft show so I can get to the dojo. 
So Joe, if you are reading this, I am hoping that I might see you there!

My blog might be down until after Thanksgiving.  According to the nurse I am not allowed to do anything physical for 10 days after my operation.  That brings me to December 1.  Hopefully I will be able to start walking after a few days.  I can't imagine what sitting on my butt for ten days would do to my progress but that is another story.

So, everyone have a great Thanksgiving, enjoy your holiday, and good luck in your goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment