Tuesday, November 8, 2011

overwhelmed

I am feeling a little overwhelmed lately.  I am still getting the daily headaches (so I am glad that my operation in in 13 days).  This is making working out difficult.  Also, while the food journal worked out OK at first.......in the long run it didn't really make a huge difference.  Once again I am finding that employing intuitive eating techniques (i.e. eating when hungry, stopping when full and not thinking about food otherwise) seems to work best for me.  I think it is because when you use intuitive eating techniques ultimately you are responsible for what you put in your mouth, not some diet.  When you take 100% responsibility, things tend to work out better in the long run. So, for the next two weeks until the operation I am just going to focus on that.

I am also overwhelmed because I have a lot of family stuff on my plate this week.  Love my family but they stress me out.   Nough said...

We are going to try to get into the dojo this weekend.  It will be the last weekend I could get there before my operation (PS-God forbid I would die on the operating table but if I did, please have my ashes sprinkled over the dojo.....yeah, I am not kidding).

Hope you are all having a great week. Hope to see some of you at the dojo on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment