Sunday, November 13, 2011

Nov. 13, 2011

We didn't end up going to the dojo yesterday.  We had a pretty intense week and it seemed better to stay home and get organized.  But, I have to tell you that I missed the dojo and actually felt guilty not going.
(next week is the craft show and I am thinking of sneaking out early and going to the dojo on Saturday.  Not sure how it can workout but I am going to try).

My weight is still going down which is great.  But, I feel like I need to step up my work outs.  Not sure how to do that.  I am sorta frustrated because I am finally making some progress and wanting to bump up everything I am doing to the next level.  And, then the operation is going to happen in a week.  According to people who have had it you have to not exercise for at least 10 days.  That is just enough time to throw me off of my game.  I am hoping that 10 days is all it will be before I can start to exercise again. 

Anyway, I guess I am feeling really guilty for missing the dojo yesterday.  I will have to try to make up for it this week by working out at home even harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment