Friday, March 23, 2012

"Journey2onederland"

Last night, my karate instructor asked my husband what I was thinking by dropping my calories so low.  Well, the answer to this is that I am willing to do whatever it takes to get back to the dojo and I hoped this would be it.  Unfortunately, I can't drop my calories that low and exercise at the same time.  Being able to exercise is more important to me that just getting thin, so it is time to change things up. And, I will confess, the more I diet the less kata or other workouts I do.  Exercise has to become my focus.

There is a person, on facebook, whose weight loss journey I read daily.  Her page is called "Journey2onederland".  She has lost her weight mostly through exercise.  Her diet changes have been a slow and steady effort to enhance her physical activity.  We emailed a few times today and she gave me some great advice.  I am going to take some time to digest what she wrote to me and then I will post what she advised.

NOTE:  Joe-sent you an email on FB :)

2 comments:

  1. That is excellent!! I look forward to hearing more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda. As always, your support is so appreciated!!!!

    ReplyDelete