Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Weight Watchers and hypnosis

OK, truth time, I am not doing so great with Weight Watchers.  There is something about tracking points that freaks me out.  I have no idea why.  I've been trying to intuitively eat more than count points and it has been going OK.

Yesterday I read a really interesting article about a new line of hypnosis CDs from the UK that seem to be really working for people over there.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2072178/Slimpod-Mother-drops-dress-sizes-using-mind-control.html

I reached out to the company last night to see if I could preview the program for the U.S. market.  I got an email back this morning and we are going to discuss it.  Hopefully I will soon be able to tell you all about it.  I truly believe that weight issues are all in your head.  Somehow you get bad programming in your brain that you need to reprogram.  These CDs seem to have a great track record in the U.K. for helping people overcome these issues.  And, apparently, the on-line store can handle U.S. currency.  The CD/Downloads would cost about $35.00.  Not a bad price!  So, I will let you all know what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment