Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A good video to watch

This is Dr. Singh.  He is no one famous.  But, he is an OB/GYN (so a board certified doctor) who decided to give some health lectures to his patients since he couldn't really give his patients the proper time during his regular appointments.  This lecture is specifically on weight loss.  Part 3 is where he details his plan. It is really simple and straight forward.  And, when I was a teenager this is how I lost my weight and kept it off for over 10 years (till my parents epic divorce and I started emotionally eating).  This is also how I have lost weight since my operation two weeks ago.  While it can be slow going in certain parts I think viewing all eight sections is worth it because you get a real feel for what the man is explaining. I hope this helps someone out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment