Saturday, December 17, 2011

Dec. 17, 2011

7 a.m.-Best way that I can think of to celebrate our 12th anniversary is to spend it in the dojo!  Looking forward to working through Seisan.  Hope to see some friends there as well!

4:19 p.m.-I had a good day at the dojo today.  Sensei was really helpful to me and I feel like I am on the correct path for improving.  Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of work to do.  My legs are not very strong at the moment and that is holding me back in almost every aspect of karate.  So, now I need to walk around the house in sumo stance as often as possible, as well as, break out my kettlebells in order to help leg strength.  But, at least now I see a way forward.

I am also noticing that the MP3 is helping my attitude even with karate.  I find myself not getting nearly so frustrated.  Instead I just feel the desire to keep working hard until I get to my goal.  Just that would be a huge help in my life.  But, I am also hoping it helps me get the weight off as well. On that note, this is day three of eating half of everything on my plate.  I find that totally amazing and am praying it continues!!

No comments:

Post a Comment