Monday, December 26, 2011

Day after Christmas/Boxing Day

Thankfully, it is the day AFTER Christmas and life can get back to normal.  I really didn't over eat at all yesterday but I did have some gluten free goodies.  Not too many goodies at all (thank you Slimpods) but now I am feeling sick as a dog for having eaten grains.  I feel like I have a hang over.

I hope you all had a great holiday yesterday and had a lot of fun!

But, now it is time to get back to my goals.  Today one of the our friends, Joe, from the dojo is coming over to run kata with us.  I am looking forward to this because I am hoping some exercise will help me to feel better.  I also want to get my diet back on track to being really healthy again.  We have one last family event coming up for New Years Day but hopefully I can avoid eating junk that day.  It is less expected by people to eat not so healthy food that day as there is on Christmas.

So, like I said time to get back to my goals.  Hope you are getting back to yours!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment