Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Dec. 20, 2011

I don't have a ton to write about but the little I do have is good.
The MP3 from ThinkingSlimmer.com seems to really be making the difference.  I have consistently been eating half of what I used to since I started listening last Thursday.  I won't weigh myself until this Thursday (they recommended only weighing yourself once a week) so I don't have any number to report.  But, I am noticing how different my attitude is about eating less.  I literally look for ways to eat less now.
 Also, I am exercising all of the time, mostly just walking and practising my karate stuff.  The difference is that I really want to get out and walk every day.  Before it just seemed like something on my "to-do" list.  Now it feels like a treat.  I've also been spending a lot of time trying to master a sumo stance in karate.  I feel kinda dumb doing it but I spend a lot of time walking around the living room in sumo and then transitioning into a "hip shift".  I guess what I am trying to say is that I am just a lot more active since I started listening to the MP3 and I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment