Sunday, October 30, 2011

Herbalife anyone?

My husband's boss (really more his friend) has been doing Herbalife protein/weight loss shakes and doing PX90.  He has lost a tremendous amount of weight.  He swears by his Herbalife shakes. I looked into them and I found out that the company now makes a gluten free, dairy free weight loss shake.  I would LOVE to find a weight loss shake I could tolerate (in terms of allergies, not taste).  It would make breakfast so much easier for me. 

Plus, I lost a lot of weight as a teenager by replacing two meals a day with slimfast.  I kept it off for years and maintained my ideal weight until my parents got divorced (but that is another story for another day).  I really believe that if I could find a weight loss shake that I could tolerate I could really start to get this weight off.

So, if anyone has done Herbalife shakes could you share your experience with me please?   Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment