Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Quick morning update

I will be writing more about the Paul McKenna "I Can Make You Thin" system in future posts.  But, for today it is enough to know that after one day it seems to be helping me make progress.  I did remarkably well with it yesterday.  I was able to eat a quarter of what I normally eat and still feel quite satisfied.  It was totally remarkable to me how much less food I could eat and not feel hungry or obsessed over food like I do when I diet.  According to the system you should not weigh yourself more than once every two weeks.  Well, I cheated and weighed myself today and I am down 2lbs. since yesterday.  But, I won't be weighing myself again for two weeks now.
What I am determining is that your body really does know what it is doing. You just have to listen to it.  This system does seem to be able to help you hear your body cues.  And, I also feel that if I could master this system I could literally eat like this for the rest of my life and never have a weight problem again. 
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment