Thursday, June 23, 2011

June 23,2011

Yesterday was day 2 of using the Paul McKenna "I Can Make You Thin" system.  I have to say it went really well.  Again I only ate a quarter of what I normally would.  I was also able to restart my push up program and work on kata. 

The best part is that I am not thinking about food except when I am hungry.  Being able to do that relieves all that stress and angst I normally have over food.  That is a good feeling.

The funny thing is that yesterday I realized that I use dieting to distract myself from some other issues in my life.  It is so much easier to worry about your weight than what is going on with your career, family, or other areas of your life.  Realizing that was a total shock to me and woke me up to my life in a way I haven't been before.  So, now I have some work to do on my life that has nothing to do with dieting.  Isn't that way with life, if it is not one thing it is another......

No comments:

Post a Comment