Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Laila Ali and other things

I really like Laila Ali.  I have seen her in interviews and she is definitely a woman who can hold her own.  She is smart and could easily kick your butt.  Today she announced on facebook that she is going to be holding an eight week  weight loss/get in shape competition on facebook and her website.  It starts next Monday, May 23.  I am thinking of joining it.  If you are interested, here is a link to all of the information
http://www.lailaali.com/news/

Let me know if you are going to do it.

I also wanted to tell all of you of a great group on facebook.  It is called "Steps to Good Health" (if you type that into the FB search engine it will come up for  you). It is mostly a local group here to Philly but anyone is welcome to join in.  It is all about supporting you to get to your weight loss goals.  I find the people there very helpful and very supportive.  Let me know what you think about the group if you join.

My weight is quickly going down now that I am back on track from the weekend but I will hold off posting my weight until Sunday.  In the meantime, hope that you are having a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment