Monday, May 16, 2011

Bad weekend

This weekend we had a family event at our house.  So, I got in all of the food that normal people love.  Because I haven't allowed myself to eat anything "fun" for over a month I kinda over did it this weekend.  I ate a lot of processed foods and some foods with grains in them (gluten free but still grains).  The result is that I feel awful today.  And, my weight is not so great. 

I will be spending the rest of the week trying to purge myself of the junk food.  I do this by protein loading, dropping my carbs, and drinking a lot of green tea.  Not sure if it is psychological but green tea seems to make me feel better.  I feel angry at myself but the lesson learned from this is that you have to allow yourself some healthy treats along the way.  If not, I will not handle things well when you have an opportunity to indulge.

No comments:

Post a Comment