Friday, September 28, 2012

confidence?

This week was difficult for me because I was sick as a dog all week. Today is the first day that I am starting to feel well again.  I was just thinking back on this week and realized some huge positives:

1)  Even though I have been very sick this week I still finished my T-Tapp boot camp, took one day off, and started exercising again right on schedule.

2)  Even though I have been ill, I pretty much kept to my diet but when I didn't instead of beating up on myself and going totally off the rails, I just got right back on track.

3)  Due to my boot camp I am feel really healthy (even with a health problem) and I am noticing that my physical abilities are increasing.  I can do more, have more energy, and am increasing my workouts.

4) My jeans are getting big on me.

5)  Best of all, because I can do the T-Tapp exercises without hurting myself (so I can be consistent), I am really getting into working out again.  Due to this I am starting to feel hopeful that some day I will get back to the dojo.  Dare I say I almost have some confidence that if I keep being consistent with diet and exercise I will get back there!

So, even though I was pretty sick this week it was still a great week.  Hope you also had a great week!

1 comment:

  1. yay! you're inspiring me to start back up with t-tapp. I meant to do a 14-day bootcamp in september and did like a 5-day one. Must get back on that. WOO HOO that your jeans are getting big on you! Keep up the great work.

    I'll keep reading for inspiration and motivation!

    ReplyDelete