This week was difficult for me because I was sick as a dog all week. Today is the first day that I am starting to feel well again. I was just thinking back on this week and realized some huge positives:
1) Even though I have been very sick this week I still finished my T-Tapp boot camp, took one day off, and started exercising again right on schedule.
2) Even though I have been ill, I pretty much kept to my diet but when I didn't instead of beating up on myself and going totally off the rails, I just got right back on track.
3) Due to my boot camp I am feel really healthy (even with a health problem) and I am noticing that my physical abilities are increasing. I can do more, have more energy, and am increasing my workouts.
4) My jeans are getting big on me.
5) Best of all, because I can do the T-Tapp exercises without hurting myself (so I can be consistent), I am really getting into working out again. Due to this I am starting to feel hopeful that some day I will get back to the dojo. Dare I say I almost have some confidence that if I keep being consistent with diet and exercise I will get back there!
So, even though I was pretty sick this week it was still a great week. Hope you also had a great week!