Monday, August 13, 2012

Emotional overload

OK, I give.  I will admit it, I am total emotional overload right now.  There is so much going on in my life right now.  Family stuff that started last week, taking care of people I know who need a little help, teaching English as a second language, trying to finish some of the stuff that I am writing, trying to keep my workouts consistent, trying to eat healthy (i.e. lots of cooking) and keep going with the 8 healthy habits, trying to keep a tight rein on the budget because money is still an issue, and all of the emotional stuff that comes from not giving into eating due to emotional reasons........I am about to crack.

Well, not crack.  A better way to say it is that I am feeling really emotionally fragile.  And, I also feel like right now I can't handle one more thing.  Maybe I just took on too much at one time.  The best thing I can do is just focus on what I am doing now and get used to all of it.  Maybe in September I will be able to do more.

Not sure if this post is really making sense.  Sorry if it isn't.  Like I said, I am feeling really overwhelmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment