Friday, June 8, 2012

Weekly review

This was not a great week for me in terms of diet and exercise.  I had a headache/migraine that lasted about five days.  Today was the first day I didn't have it.  At the beginning of the week I forced myself to exercise but by Wednesday I was over trying to do anything and just laid down till this morning.  So, I think I only did my T-Tapp on Tuesday and today.

But, now that I feel well again I am going to get back to doing my workout since I really miss it.  I am also back on the healthy eating/appropriate portion bandwagon.  I am ready to make some major progress.

A quick message to my karate friends, something might be going on with Mike's work that will take us both away from Tai Chi on Monday.  We are still not sure yet what is going on.

Have a good weekend all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment