Saturday, September 17, 2011

Blast for the not so distant past

Thanks to my Sensei for telling our friend Joe about this blog.  It has helped Joe and I reconnect and now we are forming an accountablility group for one another.  We are both working to get our black belts and get back into shape.  Joe has really been supportive and encouraging which has given me a big kick in the butt to get going again.  Thanks Joe!  Thanks Sensei!

On a little side note I just have to say how touched I am that the people from the dojo, some of whom I haven't seen for ten years, still care enough to reach out.  I have always said that the best people I have ever known were from the dojo.  Much of that is to Sensei's credit for creating a great enviroment at the school.  But, it is all just pretty amazing.

Anyway, I was glad I was about to get about 5-6lbs. off this week.  That small victory has made me really want to keep going with my weight loss.  I am thinking about breaking out my Weight Watchers information just to start tracking my food intake at home.  When I go to the meetings I tend to get obsessive.  But maybe if I just do it at home, for myself, I can be better balanced about the whole thing.  I am going to take tomorrow and really think about if I can do it or not.

Have a great Saturday night everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment