Tuesday, September 20, 2011

9,000 steps forward, One major step back

I've been feeling pretty happy because I felt I was making some major progress with my walking.  That is until last night.  Injury strikes again.  The muscle that connects the front of your foot to your leg started giving me problem last night.  I was woken up all night with a seering, shoting pain that wouldn't stop.  It feels like an over use injury.  Which means somehow I hurt it yesterday while walking.

I am so frustrated.  I don't even know what to do at this point.  It makes perfect sense that a person over 300lbs. is going to hurt themselves when exercising but that I am doing it almost every week is beyond maddening.

It makes me think that what I need to do is count calories (or points on weight watchers, contrary to what I wrote yesterday) and just get off 30-40lbs. my cutting my food intake. Then start to work on exercise.  I honestly don't know which end is up so if you have any advice to offer I am totally up for hearing it.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment