Wednesday, May 2, 2012

workout schedule

I've been working out but I haven't been posting it for some reason.  I am re-doing my first week of Pump because the first week I did it without weights just to see what I could and couldn't do.  I did the workout but didn't make much progress strength wise.  Les Mills Pump provides a 13 week training schedule that we are trying to follow pretty closely.

Last week I did DVD 1 of the program and completed that on April 23, 25, and 27th.
This week I workout on April 30 and May 2 using DVD 1.  This time with 10 lbs. on my bar.
Tomorrow my scheduled workout is 20 minutes of stretching and 45 minutes of walking, per the schedule.  But, instead of walking I will do 45 minutes of kata.

I will definitely try to do better with logging in my workouts as I do them.

No comments:

Post a Comment