Friday, July 29, 2011

July 29

Well, we still don't know what exactly is going on with my health.  But, I am starting to feel better.  One of the reasons for that is that I have been eating a lot of home made stir fries.  Lots of fresh vegetables, lean protein and a small amount of white rice.  I am starting to feel like a whole new person actually.

Starting next week I hope to be able to post a few recipes.  This way of eating can work for almost any diet with a few modifications (plus or minus some carbs).  And, it is pretty cost effective.

You know, I have tried a lot of things to lose weight since I started this blog.  One of the reasons why I wanted to start this blog was to track what works for me and what doesn't.  As you can tell, my health has been somewhat complicated the last few years and I am ready to be well now.

Over this weekend I am going to review the entries and come up with a new plan for myself.  On Monday I will post it.  I think I have figured out a successful combination for myself-finally!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray, both to you feeling better and figuring out what works for you!

    ReplyDelete