Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday

This week hasn't been a normal week for me.  There were some stressful things that happened that had to be addressed in our family.

As I mentioned previously, last week I finished a T-Tapp boot camp.  I got some great results from it.  But, I really was hoping for more.  So, I decided to order the full workout (I have only been doing the basic workout so far).  When I get it next week I will start another boot camp.  My big goal is to drop two jean sizes by Thanksgiving. According to the ladies at the T-Tapp main office, if I do that boot camp and eat right, I really could get there by Nov. 22.

I am hoping in the next week to get back into the swing of going to Monday night Tai-Chi and get that boot camp going.  Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope the stress straightens out -- nothing like family stress to make a body teeth-grindingly frustrated!

    Have a great weekend to you as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda, things are settling down. Always something, right?! :)

    ReplyDelete